The Charlotte Knights thank you for considering us to be a part of your fundraising event. Each year the Knights receive over 1,500 donation requests from worthy organizations across the Carolinas. As a philanthropic leader, the Knights strive to support as many worthy and deserving non-profit organizations and foundations as possible. Unfortunately, we must decline many meaningful appeals for the simple, but important reason that our funds are limited, while requests for those funds are not. Due to the mass volume of requests, the Knights will only consider those in the greater Charlotte area.
The information below will provide you with an overview of our guidelines:
• Requests are required to be received at least four (4) weeks prior to your event date via this online request form.
• Requests will not be accepted via mail, email and/or fax.
• Many factors are considered in the evaluation of these requests. Special consideration will be given to registered 501(c)(3) organizations, however, not exclusively.
• The Knights will not consider requests for for-profit organizations/groups, i.e. employee recognition/incentive programs, family reunions, etc.
• Requests will be limited to one per calendar year due to volume of requests. In addition, tickets and monetary donations are reserved for our own private charity, Charlotte Knights Charities.